Please read through the Calls for Entry that we have listed below. If you are interested in a specific call for entries read through the prospectus. The prospectus has the important dates that you will need to know and detailed instructions on each call for entries process for that exhibit.
Because of the COVID-19 Virus, we are only accepting digital entries. Instructions for these vary, so please consult the digital entry instructions for the exhibition in which you’re interested.
ONLINE ENTRY FORM (VIA ENTRYTHINGY): You will fill in a form online and submit images of your artwork.
After you have submitted your artwork the jury results will be emailed and posted on the Sebastopol Center for the Arts website.
For more information or questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
In ‘normal times’ Gallery Open Hours Tuesday – Friday 10-4 PM and Saturday – Sunday 1-4 PM.
Currently closed due to Covid 19.
Los/las ganadoras(res) serán elegidos por Barbara Stout
10 De Octubre, 2020 AL 15 De Noviembre, 2020
En esta exhibición le pedimos que explore la identidad. Ya sea que haya aceptado la identidad que se le asignó al nacer o que haya creado un corte de tela nueva, ¿qué significa la identidad para usted? Le pedimos que considere las siguientes preguntas:
• Como toma parte en tu identidad tu etnicidad, la persona que amas, tu genero, tus creencias políticas y religiosas, tu cultura que resuena dentro de ti?
• Como a cambiado tu identidad a través de los años? Tu identidad a cambiado tu vida? En que manera a cambiado tu vida? En mundo te reconoce y te acepta por quien eres?
• Deja que tu arte le de vos a tu identidad personal. Esto puede ser personal, o puede subrayar una persona o causa de este concepto.
• Aceptamos artes de dos o tres dimensiones. Piensa en retratos, paisajes, arte abstracto, fotografías, collages, pinturas, grabaciones, arte de sonido, esculturas, arcilla, o papel.
Vea las instrucciones de entrada completas: Aquí
Envío en línea: último día 28 de agosto
Publicación de resultados: 7 de septiembre
Exhibición virtual comienza el 10 de octubre, se anunciará la galería física
Juror: Barbara Stout
Exhibit: October 10, 2020 – November 24, 2020
In this exhibit we ask you to explore identity. Whether you’ve embraced the identity assigned to you at birth or you have fashioned one cut from new cloth, what does identity mean to you? We ask you to consider the following questions:
• How is your identity informed by your ethnicity, who you love, your gender, your political or religious beliefs, the culture that resonates within you? How has your identity changed over the years? In what ways has your identity shaped or changed your life? Does the world see and accept you for who you are?
• Allow your art to give voice to that which you personally define as identity. It can be very personal, or it can highlight a person or a cause that is about the concept.
• We invite two- and three-dimensional art. Think portraits, landscapes, abstract, photos, collages, paintings, sculptures, fiber arts, clay, paper, sound installation, video.
See full entry instructions: Here
Online Submission: Last day August 28
Publication of Results: September 7
Online Exhibit Begins Oct. 10, IRL Gallery TBA
The role and goal of the juror, for any given exhibition, is to select artwork that reflects a standard of artistic excellence and achieves an appropriate aesthetic balance.
While all jurors make every effort to accept as many works as possible, we regret that it is not always feasible to accept every submission, due to inherent size and spatial limitation considerations. Nevertheless, we most certainly invite you to submit to another exhibition in the future.
For current information about whether your artwork has been accepted for an exhibition, please see the “Jury Results” section for each applicable exhibit- and click on the link provided for a posting of accepted artwork. You will also be notified by separate email if your artwork submission has been accepted for an exhibition.
Should your artwork submission not be selected for an exhibition, you will also find information about retrieving your artwork in the “Jury Results” section