DIGITAL ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS-Pandemic Transformations
DIGITAL Entry Instructions:
- SCA Member? 1 piece $20, 2 pieces $25, 3 pieces $30 (membership is $50/year)
- Non Member? 1 pieces $25, 2 pieces $30, 3 pieces $35
- Artist under 21: $10
- Artist under 12: $5
$300 Best of Show, Second place $200, Third place $100, Merit Awards.
YOU, artist, will vote for your best of show and the two other awards. A tally of all responses will identify the awards.
SPECIAL: Artists will receive 70% of sales instead of 60%. 30% for SCA.
- Open to all artists worldwide.
- Maximum of 3 pieces (art work) per artist.
- If art is not for sale, write NFS
- During these strange times, artists receive 70% of the sales price of the work.
- All work must be original (no reproductions of original artwork)
- All work must be your work
- All work must NOT have been previously shown in the Gallery at SCA.
The awards will be selected by votes of the PARTICIPATING artists.
- All work will be shown in the ONLINE gallery. Participating artists will have the right to vote for the best of show and second and third price.
- AWARDS will be announced and posted at the end of the show.
- SUBMISSIONS for Pandemic Transformation can ONLY be done online using the EntrtyThingy website: https://www.entrythingy.com/
- Use EntryThingy.com to upload images.
First time using Entrythingy?
Do not wait until the day of the deadline. EntryThingy has its own FAQ’s to help you, and can be reached via email if you have problems: Hello@entrythingy.com
- Make sure all images you upload are 5 megabytes or less in size and are in JPEG format. If not, EntryThingy will not let them be uploaded.
- Resize if necessary before starting.
- Each entry/piece can have one main image
- We advise that you submit high quality images that best represent your work. When filling out forms, make an entry in each field.
- Use N.A.; if the field does not apply.
- Pay via PayPal
LIABILITY, SALES etc. REGARDING WORK SUBMITTED:
- Selected work must be on view for the duration of the exhibit. No work may be withdrawn prior to close of the exhibition.
- Selected artists agree to allow work to be photographed for media use, for educational and publicity purposes.
- You can watermark your photos if you want to do so.
- SPECIAL: Artists receive 70% of the sales price.
- Indicate clearly on form if work is not for sale NFS.
Please email email@example.com with your questions regarding this show. Technical questions regarding EntryThingy are best addressed to the EntryThingy website at Hello@entrythingy.com although we will attempt to help you if that does not resolve your issue.
Note: Some applicants report problems accessing the application using Internet Explorer and Safari, especially on older computers.
We recommend using Chrome or Firefox.
Please make sure you are using the latest version, whichever browser you use!