Donate

Donate


Support the Sebastopol Center for the Arts

SCA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, and uses your dollars to develop quality artistic programs - really “making art happen” for the community. This year we mounted 18 exhibits in the gallery; offered 145 different art classes for adults and children (many with multiple sessions); presented theater, music and dance performances; and increased our membership. We earn 60% of our operating budget through program fees and services. But we still must raise the remaining 40% through special events, individual and corporate donations, and memberships.  There are many opportunities for exhibition, program and event sponsorships or charitable donations.

Contact Executive Director at (707) 829-4797 ext 1001 for details,

DONATE ONLINE HERE

2017 Appeal Letter

Hours:
Tuesday - Friday 10am - 4pm Saturday 1 - 4pm